Distribute ‘Let Kids Be’ flyers in your neighbourhood or with your friends.Order Flyers
Postcards to Government Officials
Send a postcard to your MPP or MLA asking them to stop the medical transition of minors.Order Post Cards
Letter to the Editor
Writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper or magazine is a great way to inform other people about this important issue. Your local newspaper will have info on where and how you can submit a letter. Here are some things to keep in mind as you write:
- Stay focussed and to the point.
- Keep it nice and short – only 200-250 words
- Keep the letter factual by avoiding phrases like, “I think…” or “I believe…”
- Introduce yourself to the editor when you send it. Be sure to include your name and city when you submit.
- Include your submission in the body of your email, rather than as an attachment.
- Papers often receive many submissions, so you may not get published on the first try. Try sending your letter a few times.